St. Johns Bridge
PRODUCT(S) USED: STR Mortar
Portland’s northernmost Willamette River bridge, the St. Johns, was finished in 1931. The bridge replaced the city’s last ferry, linking the communities of Linnton and St. Johns. Designed by internationally renowned engineer, David B. Steinman and Holton D. Robinson of NY, the St. Johns was the longest suspension-type bridge in the Willamette Valley and one of only three major highway suspension bridges in Oregon.
View Project Profile
Flowable, Shrinkage Compensated Structural Repair Mortar